Aesfee ear and forehead thermometer with infrared technology, fast measurement readings in one second, home thermometer recommended by a professional doctor
How to Use Correctly?
Ear Mode(Measure from 0 ℃ to 100 ℃):
Step 1: Remove the protective cap
Step 2: Insert the measuring tip into the ear
Step 3: Start temperature measurement, after 1 second the beep will sound
Forehead Mode(Measure from 32 ℃ to 42.9 ℃):
Step 1: Touch the forehead. Hold "Start" button
Step 2: Scan from your left to right
Step 3: 3 Beep Beep, the right temperature is detected
Forehead Mode can measure from 32 ℃ to 42.9 ℃
Ear Mode can measure from 0 ℃ to 100 ℃
Choose the right model as your requirement!
Q: How can an exact temperature be measured?
A: Make sure, that:
1.The temperature sensor is not dirty.
2.A stable room temperature is present.
3.You have no water or shadow on your forehead.
4.The ear canal is clean, with ear temperature measurement.
Why is the measurement result "Lo"?
1. Make sure the probe cover is always in contact with the skin while measuring the forehead
2. Make sure that the probe is in the ear canal while measuring the ear.
3. Make sure the thermometer is in the correct measurement mode， Lo or Hi will appear when you measure the ambient temperature with the ear or forehead mode.
Why is the measurement reading low when there is a fever:
1. After taking the medicine or measuring at the cold air outlet
2. Cold forehead, sweat, measure after bathing
1. Infrared Thermometer x 1
2. Storage Bag x 1
3. AAA Batteries x 2
4. User Manual x 1